|Birth||1644||St. Peter's Parish, York co., VA|
|Death||3 Jun 1728||Henrico Co., VA|
|Court||Aug 1723||Henrico Co., VA|
|"August Court 1723 Henrico Co.; William Woodson and John Walker, securities for Elizabeth Walker, executrix of William Walker deceased."|
|Will||16 Jan 1726||Henrico Co., VA|
|"The will of Elizabeth Walker was dated 16 January, 1726 and probated 3 June, 1728. Witness to the will was John Watson, Mary Watson and Henry Stokes.|
Elizabeth names in her will:
1. Elizabeth Allen one feather bed and furniture, which is called my bed.
2. Mary Massey, 1 guinea. Born about 1688 New Kent Co. She married Thomas Massey.
3. Sarah Allen, 1 feather bed and ct. which stands in the upper chamber next to the petition.
4. Hanna Ragland, 1 negro boy George
5. Tabitha Morris, 1 negro woman called Best, 1 bed & c. which stand in the loome house and one trunk. She married William Morris.
6. Ceillia Stokes, one new feather bed and one new trunk which she hath already in her possession and 5 shillings current money. She died before 19 October, 1786 in Sussex Co., VA.
7. Henry Walker, 2 cows and calves; and 5 current money to be paid him at the end of 12 months after my decease. Henry born about 1700; died before June 1768 in Henrico Co. VA.
8. Joel Walker, all remainder and residue of my estate both real and personal; he is also named as executor of my will. The wife of Joel was Sarah (unknown)."
|Probate||3 Jun 1728||Henrico Co., VA|
|will probated 3 Jun 1728 in Henrico co., Va|
|Melba's Southern Families|
Melba Goff Allen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|wPLo - Alexander Walker family|
Peggy Loos <PeggyLoos@aol.com>
|How to cite this page as a source|
|author:||Michael Sheppard < email@example.com >|
|title:||Genealogical events for Elizabeth WARREN|
|updated:||18 Dec 2005|